Territory Sales Manager
Quinta is a growth-stage technology company that is focused on providing Integrated Digital solutions to the Restaurants and Retail vertical. The flagship products are QPOS -an Android based Billing Software Solution and QuGoMeta – QR Based Digital Ordering App for customers. We are looking for committed Salespeople who can build a high-performance team can bring accelerated growth for the products.
Check out our website:
- Responsible for the revenue and licenses target for the assigned region.
- Build the QCP (QPOS Channel Partners) ecosystem across every major city, town in the region.
- Conduct Quarterly/Monthly Business Planning for the QCPs.
- Build and lead a team of Sales Managers and FSEs across the region to ensure reach and growth.
- Monthly sell-in and sell-out for the hardware forecast and planning for the QCPs.
- Build and maintain relationships with Tier-2 customers (Chain Stores) and Enterprise customers to achieve the number assigned.
- Work with Marketing to create Promotions, Campaigns, Digital Events for lead generation.
- Ensure Service and Delivery is seamless by ensuring the Support is seamless.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- To achieve sales & customer acquisition targets also Planning and execution of sales promotional strategies.
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command.
- Being the face of QPOS in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Total of 7-10 years experience with a minimum of 2-3 years in the people management role
- Experience in selling Digital products to Restaurants/Retail (E.g. POS Software, Payment, CRM)
- Moderate to high level of understanding of technology solutions
- Good consistent performance year after year in the previous roles
- Travel is essential for building teams and relationships
- Language Proficiency: English & Local Language
- IT Sales, Software Sales, ERP sales, Field sales, Direct sales, New Client Acquisitions, B2B sales,
Website sales, Corporate sales, Lead Generation