Lead Software Quality Engineer should understand the software architecture, business
requirements, quality assurance process, build test plans/strategies, test cases. Should have
sufficient understanding of database structures and modelling. Should possess developing
skills to automate testing.
Should possess positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic mindset to work with our growing
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying
industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality
goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services
and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
- Conduct functional and performance tests
- Managing test environment including application, databases, files, related to testing
- Responsible for bug tracking and reporting them promptly and accurately
- Experience in manual and automated testing
- Experience in coding scripts for automated testing
- Experience various testing including Sanity, Smoke, Integration, Regression, Stress,
- Experience in Selenium and Appium test automation tools
- Exposure to all phases of software test cycle including test planning, test design, test
execution and test closure
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life
- Experience in deriving test cases, hands on experience in testing applications
- Experience in using defect tracking tools such as bugzilla, JIRA, etc
- Exposure to SQL and preparing Bug Reports
Experience in Supply Chain and/or Retail Order Management domains will be a big plus.
- BSc/BCA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- 6- 12 yrs of experience